Saturday, September 23, 2006

120

hours plus that I've worked this week. I'm knackered!

Apologies to those of you who've been emailing me to find out where I'd got to. I'm here, but email hasn't been anywhere near the top of my list of things-to-do.

Staffing
Two interviews today. Both turned up!

A poster in the pub window has already had more of a response than advertising in the newspaper. Lesson learned. Next step - advertising on the notice board at the local FE College.

Knitting
You must be joking.

Other stuff
I've been doing my own version of "What not to wear" over the past month or so with catalogue shopping and a digital camera. Once I get over the horror of some of the photos, I may share.... In the meantime, it's back to the old staples of black trous and a white/light blouse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Treesa said...

So glad that the weather hasn't done you under. Sorry to hear that work Has! Glad to see that you are still plugging away at it. At what!??? you say, who knows.....but still at it!

25/9/06 01:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home