Friday, March 17, 2006

I'm impressed

Very impressed indeed, by B.L Joshi, which is a fabric shop in Wembley which does mail order (important when you live in mamba country). I phoned yesterday to ask them how I'd go about getting a price list, and what to do about samples. Today, I received a fat parcel with a personal letter, a price list, and (despite what they said about needing to give them more information before they sent specific samples) lots and lots of tiny squares of fabric.

Details, for those who are interested:
Charlie & Bina
B.L. Joshi, 212-214 Ealing Rd, Wembley, HA0 4QG
0208 903 0653
BLJoshiuk@aol.com

I'm waiting for info from another shop in Linlithgow, and will post details when that arrives.

Still no cleaner, so no knitting, and precious little free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home