Saturday, October 15, 2005

Big scary boss

That, apparently, is me. I'm going to have to try to be one later this week when I have words with one of my staff who hasn't been turning up for shifts. I've written and sent the 'please get in touch' letter, and await developments.

On the knitting front, I've been surprised and gratified by the response to Chantelle. I thought it was lovely, and it seems lots of you do too. Thanks!

I'm working on winter hats and scarves at the moment. One for me, in the same yarn I'm using to make Flora, which is at the blocking-and-hunt-for-buttons stage.
Flora scarf section
Incidentally, blocking this chunky yarn (King Cole Magnum Chunky) has given me warning not to wear said scarf with light-coloured clothing, and reminded me why I use an old towel for blocking.
Dye transfer
Just look at the amount of dye which has come out of the black sections of the yarn!

More on the hats tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home