Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Tagged. Twice

Obviously I've been a little distracted recently, as I've been tagged not once but twice.

The rules of this peculiar internet game of what I used to call 'catch' are as follows:
The rules:
  1. someone tags you,
  2. you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
  3. you tag 5 people you’d like to know more about


I think I'm going to have trouble with '3', but here goes anyway.

Bearing in mind that this is a public forum, and linked to my business, there are definitely a few interesting things that I won't be sharing with you. Sorry.

  1. My high school didn't have a music teacher, so I shared the duty of providing the music for assembly, prizegivings etc. with three other pianists.
  2. I was a barrelina and danced until I left school at 17.
  3. I am a very keen edible gardener. That's the produce that's edible, not me! I can't get nearly as enthusiastic about flowers, but show me a row of peas, or tatties, and I'm keen.
  4. My first major sewing project was my sixth form (final year of school) ball dress. Red satin. It was easier then - I didn't know anything about fitting, but it fitted anyway.
  5. DH and I met at a Sibelius concert at Glasgow City Halls. Not your typical pick-up joint.


And people I'd like to hear from are:
  1. Jo
  2. Jean
  3. Dee (once she's recovered from the house move!)
  4. Ash (or herself if she's up for it)
  5. The Spinning Fishwife (once those windows are done)


Over to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home