Friday, November 11, 2005

Distractions

Armistice day, and although I'm wearing my poppy I was sadly too busy cleaning and making up bedrooms to notice the 11 am silence.

Reading through my favourite blogs a while back (see sidebar) I stumbled upon this Sunday Afternoon Amusement.

Unlike most of these 'what kind of **** are you?' quizzes, this one appealed to me for some reason, and it turns out that I am:
Jean-Luc Picard

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?


This probably explains why the long-suffering DH is often heard (m)uttering those three words women love to hear:
"You're right, dear."

Then there was the rather more predictable: "What advanced degree should you do?" quizz.
You Should Get a PhD in Science (like chemistry, math, or engineering)

You're both smart and innovative when it comes to ideas.
Maybe you'll find a cure for cancer - or develop the latest underground drug.

Ah well. Nice to know that I picked the right course, then, even if I'm not using it just now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mariam said...

Great blog I enjoyedd reading

27/5/22 17:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home