The rules of this peculiar internet game of what I used to call 'catch' are as follows:
- someone tags you,
- you post five things about yourself that you haven’t already mentioned on your blog,
- you tag 5 people you’d like to know more about
I think I'm going to have trouble with '3', but here goes anyway.
Bearing in mind that this is a public forum, and linked to my business, there are definitely a few interesting things that I won't be sharing with you. Sorry.
- My high school didn't have a music teacher, so I shared the duty of providing the music for assembly, prizegivings etc. with three other pianists.
- I was a barrelina and danced until I left school at 17.
- I am a very keen edible gardener. That's the produce that's edible, not me! I can't get nearly as enthusiastic about flowers, but show me a row of peas, or tatties, and I'm keen.
- My first major sewing project was my sixth form (final year of school) ball dress. Red satin. It was easier then - I didn't know anything about fitting, but it fitted anyway.
- DH and I met at a Sibelius concert at Glasgow City Halls. Not your typical pick-up joint.
And people I'd like to hear from are:
- Dee (once she's recovered from the house move!)
- Ash (or herself if she's up for it)
- The Spinning Fishwife (once those windows are done)
Over to you!